Sunday 18 July 2010

Miscellaneous Epigrams/‘Original’ Quotations

CARTOON CYCLING

Out and In
Speed and Recovery
Grimace and Vomit

INDIGO BUTTERFLY

Withdrawn again,
Scene again.

WHISTLING HEAT

I would always end up with you, eventually.
Like an old man with a hole in his head!

BRIGHTON MUSEUM

Something new, something bold.
Somebody who withdrew, somebody to hold.

SCIENCE FICTION

Terraform.
Plastic worm.

MONEY

No less than half?
Don’t be daft!

SCIENTIFIC UMBRELLA

Umbrelliform
Isn’t the norm.

GOD OF SCIENCE

Everything in creation has been engineered.
Everything in nature reveals its design.



t.A.T.u. - ‘Complexity disguised as simplicity.’ Double - dressed in white, but evil. Look like virgins, but are, in fact, lesbians…


“You’ll know me when I’m famous.”


“I don’t know whether I’m an optimist or a pessimist - I only know that when I wish for the best, the worst usually happens.”


Where’s the Music, Ian?


“There was no one near to confuse me, so I was forced to become original.” (Franz Joseph Haydn)


I like to rise above the room,
Young, hopeless and very cool.


ACM class: Love/Hate relationship with the colour red.


‘Neatly Apologetic’


Him, who never drives quickly round a bend, never gets away with it - ‘The Logists’


I’m in the ‘high’ phase,
To feel it easier.


God knows I’ve downsized to sparse already.


I’m now driving a mental juggernaught.


And I’ll just put down enemy, as if any doubt.
The flaming brain.
Oh no, not again.


I hate the sound of lazy diction at 3.00am


Hollow Man:
You can fill him with whatever you like,
It's always good!


I prefer pure music rather than music needing external inspiration. 'Programmatic' music is more than enough, and so, minimal, pure music suits me best.


They said his brain would swell
They said being intelligent was strange.


All this time I'm here alone
While you're abroad in Cambodia
All you have to do is use the phone
To relieve my sense of phobia.


Use the tools your father left behind.


Replacement Seaford motto:
"E Ventis Stultitia"


Modern, monumental regularity
And the ‘mores’ of Homo Sapiens.


Less self-aware
More without a care.


The oven clicked
Collapsed at the last minute.


“I got what I deserved from life. No more, no less”.


God can strike you dead at any time of day.


Art and life are based on pain, but the afterlife is based on joy. Art, therefore, is always second best.


The efforts taken on battlements prized,
Where perhaps a young soldier lost his way.
Would never rise to abate his brother’s scorn,
All his hopes have become forlorn.


Spontaneous, yet every moment bursting full of joy.

Tireless dummies in isolation seek out rich order.

Splendour engendered.

LAWYERS' DOUBLE-SPEAK

Please observe necessary procrastination and honour the aforementioned afterthought.

No comments:

Post a Comment